Dear Students,
I would like to say thank you to Sathe Deepjyoti Dattatray. Because of her notebook, I could able to share you notes of C programming Language. I express my sincere gratitude towards her and her notebook. She wrote neatly.
Please refer these notes. These notes will reduce our time of understanding the concepts in C Lanaguage. Hope! this will help everyone of us including me.
To download the notes of C Lanaguge - Please Click here
I know learning through Video Conferencing is all together new experience atleast for me. Let's learn together programming. I am sharing these notes through blog post because, I don't have your offcial email ids. And how many of you are using official email ids? that is also big question. I observed most of you were using personal email ids to join Google Meet. I request you to start using official email ids.
One more request, please upload your own personal picture as your profile picture or Display Picture (DP) to your own gmail account/Official Email Account. This will help others to understand you professionally.
This is the requirement for Campus Drives and Placements in future. Let's get habituated with good habits.
You also can start writing your own blog posts with the help of Blogger (Blogging tool of Google). Thank you for reading this blog post.
PDF Drive is your search engine for PDF files. No download limits, enjoy it.
To download books in pdf format : Click here
Thank you very much sir...
ReplyDeleteThank you for your reply. Blogger recorded you as Unknow. Please be expressive.
DeleteYour reply gives me energy to go with high speed.
Please be posting such comments and give feed back to improve in greater extent.